Thursday, July 31, 2008

Move over please UNG Drill Frame, you will be converted into a mirror soon.


After deciding on the theme for our house, I started researching for the little accessories which can add a little ornate design to our modern contemporary concept. Should I call it “modern baroque” or should I just call it the ‘new baroque” like most people do? Then again, our minimalistic theme is a far cry from the extravagantly elaborate style. Hmm… we shall see. After all, we are the “ID” to our little small space. What better time to capitalize on our creative juice?

Although, we still have no news as to when we will collect our keys, I wasn’t going to risk the possibility of IKEA discontinuing some of their items. It happened to me once for the BAGN BED TRAY and I had to hunt all the way to IKEA Shanghai just to get it. So, I made a trip to IKEA Alexandra to purchase this UNG DRILL FRAME today. Technically, this is a picture frame. But I have plans to customize this into a mirror, which will be hung in our common bathroom when it’s ready. Hopefully, this idea will not be faced with too many challenges.

No comments: