Monday, February 16, 2009

The Wardrobe

Do you know...Typically in the middle class Indian homes, clothes are stored by folding and stacking them on top of the other. This saves space when compared to hangings but then retrieval and putting things back is difficult. A wardrobe (sometimes called an "armoire") is a standing closet used for storing clothes. Since it's every girl's dream to have their own walk-in-wardrobe, I am taking the challenge to have our wardrobe without doors. Nonetheless, we have informed our carpenter to factor in the space...just in case, we decided to have a wardrobe door in future. Now, I have to take it in my strive to keep things organise...well, at least when we are expecting visitors. Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrh, thought I hear mum whining about my doorless wardrobe again. :(


(357)

No comments: